YEPEY.COM - HINTS AND TIPS HOW TO BE SAFE IN THE INTERNET!
- Don't open any e-mail with an attachment! Even if you know the sender. Some spammer or scammer is using other people e-mail address.
- You must tell your friends and family that you must make your own e-mail code. Only you and your friends and family know that code. (If you like to share some photos, we offer a Personal Website that only cost $1.00 a month. It store up to 250 picture. Click here for more info.)
- Always install an Anti-Virus Programs like Mcaffe or Defender Pro. It's also best if you have a Firewall so that no one will get information from your computer. (After you install Anti-Virus with Firewall - when you visit some website, you might not see some picture or does send your form submission. Don't be alarm, some website required to know your IP. All you need to do is modify it. You must reads the instruction of the programs on how to modify it.
- Don't click anything that says like this:
|Your computer memory leak, click here to scan your computer or|
|Your computer has detected that there's a spyware , click here to scan.|
Don't let anyone scan your computer, if you don't know the sources of the programs. They might be the one who will put a spyware in your computer.
Note: The information that we provide here is based on what we had encounter. As an owner of a website, lot of people will spam us or scam us. These will not guarantee that will protect you, but this is very helpful and useful for those who are new using the Internet.
QUICK TIPS ON HOW TO KEEP YOUR COMPUTER RUNNING SMOOTHLY!
- Always restart your computer when you encounter an error or problems. This will help to correct some errors.
- Don't delete any file. If you want to uninstall a programs, you must follow the instruction on how to uninstall it. Deleting some file may cause some problems.
- Always scandisk your computer for errors.
- Always defrag your files. This will help your computer running smoothly.
Note: The information that we provide here might help your computer running smoothly. It does not means that it will fix some problems or errors in your computer. We are not responsible for any damages if your computer failed. The information that we give here is very simple and useful for those who are not too much familiar with computers.
Yepey is Licensed as Sole Proprietorship
Address: 1319 S. Cougar Dr., Moses Lake, WA 98837-9799 USA